The NAPGC was founded in 1927 and is one of the oldest bodies in golf. We offer membership to all properly constituted Golf Clubs playing over Public and Proprietary Courses in the UK.
We offer many benefits for our members including:
- Use of NAPGC logo on your website
- Website entry including marketing of your events and membership packages
- Handbook entry
- Inclusion within the NAPGC mobile app
- Marketing access to members (GDPR compliant)
- Host venue for NAPGC events
- Inclusion in monthly area NAPGC newsletters
- Access to affiliated golf societies (GDPR compliant)
- Schedule of more than 90 events for individual members and club teams
The NAPGC knows that accessibility to affordable golf underpins the growth of the game in the UK and we have a part to play in this. We are reviewing our current structure and objectives so can we be sure we are ready to play that part on your behalf.
We have already started increasing our efforts to expand the NAPGC membership to include other areas of the country, particularly in the North where activity has declined in recent years. Area representatives are being recruited, and we plan to stage a schedule of events in those areas, increasing as membership and demand grows.
Our membership fee structure has been reviewed and we now base membership fee based on a clubs membership level as follows:
- Up to 49 members £50 per annum
- 50-99 members £100 per annum
- 100-149 members £150 per annum
- 150 members plus £200 per annum
We believe this to be a fairer method of affiliation to all clubs, whatever their size.
The fee is due annually and membership of the NAPGC will then be applicable to all club members.
Please click here to download our membership letter to show to your marketing committee regarding membership of the NAPGC. The letter also includes information on why our membership fee structure has been changed.
Download the Application Form – Join Today
To become a member of the NAPGC, click here to download the application form. Please complete the form and return it to us.
Do you have any questions?
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact the NAPGC Secretary, Jane Carter who will be pleased to answer any questions you may have. We are also very happy for one of our Board/Committee Members to visit your Club and speak to your Committee.